How Do I know When My Heating System Needs a Powerflush?
It is always advisable to look out for those signs before contacting a heating engineer.
- Noisy boiler or heating system
- Cold patches on radiators.
- Heat not circulating around the radiators
- Heating system and radiators are slow to heat up
- Discolored water when you bleed the radiators
If you notice anyone of those signs contact your gas safe heating engineer, or call us and a member of are team will be glad to help you.
Our team of heating engineers are extremely hardworking, totally efficient and pride themselves on reliability, competitiveness, high standard of work and knowledge.